Friday, April 29, 2011

Graduation

So thursday and friday (April 21st and 22nd) I graduated from BYU.  It's crazy that it has already been four years and college is over.  I am really sad that I am not going back because I am going to miss so much about Provo (never thought I would say that!)  But I have lived with Katie for the past 4 years and I don't know what I am going to do without her :(  Also, skiing is not the same on the east coast so I will for sure be back to visit Utah in the winter!  I am so glad I have such a great family that came out to support me.  My mom and her parents and my dad and Annie (Maggie was already out there).  Thank you guys so much for being there for me!  There is so much more I can say about my experience at BYU but it would take along time to write but for now enjoy pictures from graduation :)














No comments:

Post a Comment