Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm Popeye The Sailor Man

So, for Halloween Greg and I were Popeye and Olive Oyl.  This was probably the most fitting costumes for us together because he has big arms (not really forearms but it still worked haha) and I am long and lanky.  The funny thing was that I came up with this costume just by googling "couples costumes".  Scrolling through the pictures I landed on the picture of Popeye and Olive and started laughing because it was a perfect costume idea.  Also, it was SO easy to put it together because we had a lot of the clothes we just needed to add a few pieces so it was cheep also, which made Greg and I happy :)  Anyways, here are some pictures :)



Now that I look at the pictures I remember that I had to spray my hair completely black and taking a shower was interesting.  Every time I would squeeze the water out of my hair the entire tub would turn black.  I had to wash my hair probably a good 3 or 4 times for it to come out and even then I still had black on my scalp the next day.  Also, it got all over everything if my hair would touch it, I laid down in my bed not thinking and my pillows were black when I got up to shower...oops!

1 comment: