Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hi-ya Mama

So this weekend was really nice to have my mom here. I had been really unorganized pretty much this whole semester and it was starting to get to me. So my mom came out here to finally get it organized and I feel extremely better. I feel like I can get my work done and actually find things in my room! Well my roommates are sick and I am trying to avoid catching anything before I go home for thanksgiving break. So I have been taking airborne (it is so gross!), drinking lots of water and washing my hands a lot. Well besides getting through this week I am excited to go home even if I'm not going to have a real thanksgiving :( I know I should be excited to go to St. Thomas but I am a very traditional girl and I really don't like change. Also, I was looking forward to see all my high school friends and Justin (I will get to see him a little so I am happy about that) because they all come back the day I leave. Oh well... Anyways I am very excited to just be home because fall in Maryland is one of my favorite things because of all the colors, smells, and much more.

Well I have a lot of studying before I go home but I am starting to really like this but I have no idea what any of the features are...Jenny I might need some help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment