Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Flight with Pilot Dad


So on the last day of 2010 I took my first flight with my dad who has his pilot license (I can't remember when exactly).  This is a big deal for me because I am not very fond of flying, turbulence scares me just a little...haha.  But surprisingly this was not bad at all!  It was a calm day and we did not go nearly as high as commercial jets go.  This was nice because we were able to sight see a little, I even saw my mom's house!  Well we flew right next to the Bay Bridge and landed at the airport on the other side and met up with an old friend of my dad's who he hasn't seen in a long time.  He seemed to have a great time catching up, I learned some funny things he did... Like throwing pine cones at cars...oh dad... After we had lunch we flew back to Virginia.  It was really a great experience because it is very different then flying in a big airplane.  I think it would be something cool to learn how to do... maybe someday down the road haha.


Lunch Group
Bay Bridge
Mom's House! (Its there I promise)
FOR MORE PICTURES

No comments:

Post a Comment